Rhys Everly-Lawless is a hopeless romantic who loves happily-ever-afters.
Which would explain why he loves writing them.
When he’s not passionately typing out his next book, you can find him cuddling his dog, feeding his husband, or taking long walks letting those plot bunnies breed ferociously in his head.
He writes contemporary gay romances as Rhys Everly and LGBTQ+ urban fantasy and paranormal romances as Rhys Lawless.
You can find out more about him and his work
by joining his Newsletter
or his Facebook group, Rhys Everly After.
• I was born and raised in Thessaloniki, Greece.
• I haven't written fiction in Greek since I was 16.
• I met my husband on Tinder. Our meet-cute inspired a holiday novella, Davey's Christmas Miracle.
• My favorite colors are pink and yellow. You'll find that a lot of my book covers have shades of pink on them. I still haven't found a way to incorporate yellow as much.
• I once met, and had drinks, with Adam Garcia, from Coyote Ugly. It was on my first year in London, UK and he came to the pub I was working in. My manager and I stayed behind for what is called a lock-in party with Adam and his friend.
• I can't pronounce comma. I had to teach my dictation program to accept coma as a correct pronunciation of the word.